Pages

Sunday, 11 November 2012

International Christmas Swap 2012

Hi Everyone

Where has the time gone.  It only seems like yesterday, that I was posting for the holiday swap.  Now it is November and not long till Christmas.

I have not been blogging much lately, as work has been busy and time short on the weekends.  I hope to post an update on the minis and the craft projects I have been working on next weekend. 

Check out this year international Christmas swap.  It is great fun to do.

 
Lv Toria

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's fun.
    I also organized a Christmas swap "The Christmas chain 2012".
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Phred! Thanks for becoming my new reader. I sent you an email or two to have your address, but maybe you have not had time to read e-mail. Write to me soon, so that you can send to my surprise. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within