Pages

Saturday, 31 December 2011

International Christmas Swap 2011

Hi Everyone

Thia is the first year, that I have participated in the International Christmas Swap, run by Caterina - Leminisdicockerina. I have had so much fun making the bits and pieces to send and the joy at opening up my gifts.



My partner for sending to was - Cristina.  I was not sure what to make, but wanted to make some Christmas tree decorations.

The box was a cheap wooden box from The Works, that I decorated using images from Christmas tissues and sequins, that were fixed on with Mod Podge.  This was my first attempt with mod podge.  All the other decorations are made from cold porcelain.






My partner that I received from was Flor



She sent me two lovely candle decorations and the cute train. 

I have had so much fun and cannot wait until the next swap. 

Lv Toria


5 comments:

  1. Que preciosos regalos de intercambio.
    Feliz Año Nuevo, espero que se cumplan todos tus sueños!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gifts are wonderful both given and received.
    Wishing you all the best for 2012.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que honor ver algo hecho con mis manos en tu hermosa escena! ¡Gracias!!!
    ¡Feliz 2012!!!
    Un abrazo
    Flor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gifts!
    Happy new year!!
    Kiss Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy with your beautiful gifts. They are the most delicate works with cold porcelaine that I ever have seen. Thank you, thank you, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Link Within