Pages

Friday, 30 December 2011

Happy new year to everyone and Minis Part one

Hi EveryoneTo start off this post will be in sections, as I am having a mini afternoon.  Finally getting around to rewire my Tudor house (well try to).  I had a lovely gifts from Flor for the international swap and will post some pics later on.

I also hope to be able to paper the main bedroom in the house.  I have found some images of old wallpaper, that I have photoshoped into wallpaper for my house.  You can still buy this wallpaper.  It is made by Cole & sons and retails at £80 a roll.
Designed late 1700's
I will post a tutorial on how I do my wall paper.

That's all for now, will pop by later.

Lv Toria

3 comments:

  1. The paper is beautiful i love it.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un papel precioso, seguro que el tutorial sera muy interesante.
    Feliz Año Nuevo!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un papel precioso!! me encantará ver el tutorial! Un beso y ¡Feliz 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within