Pages

Monday, 14 November 2011

Lastest miniatures

Hi Everyone

It has been a while since I last posted, so I thought I would share with you, my latest miniatures.

I have been having fun, with a past time that I used to do before moving to Pembrokeshire and this was making flowers from cold porcelain.  I pucked up the courage to create a garden in front of my house.  At the moment, I have only laid the beds out and created the flag stone path.  It has also given me a chance to display some of the wonderful plants that have collected.  I also decided to add a Ivy to part of the front, so have been busy making leaves.  I will post some photos of my partly made garden shortly.

The jugs, I adapted from Marlies, card jugs. Please see link - Jug Pattern
I still perfecting the method for them as well as getting a better handle.  These were the 2nd set I created.  The first as painted in Cornish wear colours and will be going in my bathroom next to my bath.


1/12th Jug set, made from cold porcelain. 
Largest one holds lavender and the smaller one has a butterfly that has landed on it
Showing Butterfly detail

1/12th Holly Wreath, made from cold porcelain. 
You even have to watch you fingers as the holly leaves are prickly.

1/12th Gothic Window Mirror and Red Geranium. 
The Geranium is also made from cold porcelain.

See you
Lv Toria


4 comments:

  1. Hi Phred! Thanks for joining the swap Christmas!
    I am happy with your participation, but please, in order to participate, you must be a follower of my blog. I'll wait :))
    thanks and kisses from Italy! :))
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo siento, pero el sorteo de la silla al que te has apuntado ya se realizó en mayo. Ahora puedes apuntarte a otro en mi blog de ventas. http://lugartpetit.blogspot.com/2011/10/estamos-de-sorteo.html

    Gracias y lo siento. María José

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Hola!!!
    Que gusto conocer tu blog♥ Me gusta mucho lo que he visto ( = Trabajas muy lindo!!!
    Y ahora ya soy tu seguidora ÜÜÜÜ
    Me toco darte en el intercambio de navidad que organiza Caterina ( = Espero poder hacer algo que te guste...Pero lo que si es seguro que lo haré con mucho cariño!!!
    Ahora mismo trabajo en ello para enviártelo lo más pronto posible,por que el correo de mi país es algo lento ) =
    Te doy mi correo electrónico , para ver si por favor me envias la dirección a donde mandar tu regalo.

    florrrmf@gmail.com

    Un abrazo
    Flor
    Espero

    ReplyDelete

Link Within